The Hanoitimes – The evacuation helps minimize infections and save the health staff. As a large number of new Covid-19 infections are linked to Danang Hospital that is under lockdown, Acting Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long on August 1 urged that evacuation of must be done soon to prevent it from being a worse coronavirus hot spot. Acting Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long at a teleconference on August 1. Photo: VnExpress It means that a number of health workers, patients, and caregivers will be quickly evacuated from the hospital to minimize transmission and save the medical force in case the battle against the pandemic lasts longer than expected. Long said medical staff will stay at hotels and travel between their hospital and hotels by cars provided by authorities like the measure taken at Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi a few months ago. He added that the Ministry of Health will support Danang in this issue. In March, Vietnam's largest hospital Bach Mai was put under lockdown after dozens of local were infections detected and traced back there. Some high-risk wards need to stop receiving patients, Long made the request at a teleconference with the health task force for Danang following… Read full this story
- One & Done: Roy Gleason only MLB player wounded in Vietnam War
- Senseless killing of Philadelphia’s Devin Bullock won’t overshadow his inspirational life
- Luongo everything Panthers could have hoped in first full season back
- 2015 Rays pitching breakdown
- Denzel Valentine draws comparisons to Michigan State greats
- Valentine among Spartans greats?
- With new play-caller, Kansas falls to Baylor 60-14
- Where did Rex Ryan go wrong in his first season in Buffalo?
- Four Downs: Duke hands Virginia first ACC loss, reclaims control of Coastal
- Penn State trying to end 4-game losing skid
Vietnam strives to stamp down Covid-19 in highly infectious Danang hospital have 289 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.