Vietnamese citizens were waiting before boarding the plane for home The flight was arranged by relevant Vietnamese agencies, the Vietnam Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei and relevant agencies of Taiwan (China), according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Passengers on board the aircraft were minors under 18, elderly people, guest workers with expired labour contracts, pregnant women, people with underlying illness, students who had already completed their academic year, holidaymakers, and others in specially difficult circumstances. The Vietnam Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei sent officials to the airport to assist the citizens with necessary procedures before they boarded the aircraft. Vietnam Airlines strictly implemented security, safety and epidemiology measures during the flight, in order to protect the passengers’ health and prevent the spread of the virus. After landing at Cam Ranh International Airport in central Vietnam, all the passengers and crew members had their health checked and were taken to a concentrated quarantine centre, in line with regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control. Relevant domestic agencies and Vietnamese representative agencies abroad are devising plans to bring Vietnamese citizens home when domestic quarantine capacity permits.
- For startups in Vietnam, independence has its challenges
- Why Chinese Are Being Discriminated Against in Vietnam
- A War With China Over The South China Sea Territories Would Be A Disaster For America
- Chinese hackers take down Vietnam airport systems
- Malware probes find a China angle
- Daily Cuppa: iPhone 5 sales disappoint, Foxconn riots, Vietnamese bloggers jailed
- Let China rule commodities: Nanolumens' lesson for US companies
- Prudence Foundation and AVPN Announce Winners of Inaugural Disaster Tech Innovation Competition
- NEC announces Indian subsea cable
- APAC users feel brands invade social networks
Vietnam Airlines repatriates 290 Vietnamese citizens from Taiwan (China) have 264 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.