Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc chairs the regular Government meeting on Monday which focused on measures to ensure economic stability amid the COVID-19 pandemic. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc on Monday pointed out positive signs of national economic development amid the COVID-19 pandemic, urging sectors to keep up the good work. According to reports presented at the regular Government meeting on Monday, Việt Nam’s export turnover in the first seven months reached US$145.79 billion, a slight increase of 0.2 per cent compared to the same period last year. Of the total, export turnover of agricultural, forestry and fishery products was estimated at $22.3 billion in the first seven months of 2020, which included $10.4 billion from main agricultural products, $6.5 billion from forestry and $4.4 from fishery, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development reported. Meanwhile, import turnover hit $139.33 billion, decreasing by 2.9 per cent year-on-year, resulting in a trade surplus of $6.46 billion. The total import-export turnover reached VNĐ285.12 billion, down by 1.3 per cent compared to the same period last year due to COVID-19. A bright spot in the domestic economic sector in the first seven months is the highest trade surplus in four… Read full this story
- May's allies insist she WON'T quit as she faces her rebellious Cabinet
- Trump downplays stock market swings amid growing economic anxiety
- Housing 'Recovery?' Not So Fast
- Kurt Volker: Diplomat never 'fully on the Trump train' set to appear as as first witness in Ukraine probe
- Kurt Volker: Diplomat set to appear as first witness in Ukraine probe
- China data dump to show investment recovery continuing in 2019
- Economic growth slows to 2.6 per cent in last three months of 2018
- Fact check: Trump vs. Comey on what happened in their private meetings
- Will Donald Trump's Arizona allies land Cabinet posts?
- Paul Manafort trial: Bank fast-tracked loan as Trump chairman discussed cabinet posts for CEO
Việt Nam witnesses positive signs of economic recovery in July: Cabinet meeting have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.