Tuna fish to be exported to the EU market. — VNA/VNS Photo Xuan Truong Viet Nam will continue to fulfill its international commitments so that it can take full advantage of the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and recover its economy amid a resurgence of COVID-19 pandemic. Speaking at the forum on trade cooperation with EU partners on Friday, Hoang Quoc Vuong, deputy minister of Industry and Trade, said the trade deal, which takes effect on August 1, will open up many co-operation opportunities between Viet Nam and the EU. “Viet Nam, as one of a few countries to maintain positive growth this year, will continue to strengthen the business environment and complete the legal framework for trade and investment, ensuring the legal rights of investors, in order to take full advantage of this historic trade pact.” The Government has directed the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Vietnamese Trade Offices in the EU and the UK to continue to provide Vietnamese enterprises with market information, connect them with foreign partners, and solve any problems they face penetrating the EU market, he said. The graphic shows how the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) is carried out. Source: Ministry… Read full this story
- Local exporters should prepare goods for EU as EVFTA takes effect: official
- Viet Nam eats up culinary tourism
- Made-in-Viet Nam equipment exported during COVID-19 pandemic
- Fresh policies take effect in Vietnam since May 2019
- Viet Nam gains higher exports to Canada and Mexico partly due to CPTPP
- Viet Nam’s GDP hits 10-year low in the first quarter
- China raw materials supply resumes, but Viet Nam’s export markets close borders
- All entrants into Việt Nam since March 8 will be checked: PM
- Removing all landmines and unexploded ordnance in Việt Nam by 2030, can it be done?
- China must respect Việt Nam’s sovereignty: Foreign Ministry
Viet Nam fulfills international commitments as EVFTA takes effect have 303 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.