AstraZeneca Vietnam is one of the first multinational pharmaceutical companies to comply with Vietnamese law, partnering with National Phytopharma as a drug distributor The event was also joined by leaders of Ho Chi Minh City authorities, government bodies, the British Consulate General, and healthcare partners. During the event, AstraZeneca Vietnam inaugurated the company’s new status with the announcement of three new partnerships, underscoring its commitment to better serve local patients, support the development of Vietnam’s healthcare sector, and protect the environment. The three partnerships include a pharmaceutical distribution partnership with National Phytopharma JSC to provide local patients with greater access to innovative treatment; MoU with the University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City (UMP) to enhance healthcare professionals’ medical knowledge and clinical trials capabilities; and a sustainability partnership with the UK Government to promote green energy by donating solar power systems to local health facilities. On this special occasion, AstraZeneca also received an award certificate from Vietnam’s Minister of Health for its contributions to the national efforts to fight COVID-19. Speaking at the event, Vice Minister Tran Van Thuan emphasised, “This is one of the first agreements between a Vietnamese pharmaceutical distribution company and a multinational pharmaceutical company. This partnership will supply high-quality, affordable… Read full this story
- Ministers accused of leaving nation ‘at risk’ of another horsemeat-style scandal after announcing 20% cuts to food inspectors
- Tri-City approves agreement for new behavioral health unit
- Eritrea: National Health Account training
- Urgent care now includes mental health treatment at N.J. center
- Six Jehovah's Witnesses Jailed in Russia for 'Extremism'
- Survey Findings Offer Critical Insights into Nashville’s Health
- US health officials report new vaping deaths, repeat warning
- French foreign minister wants to rebuild ties with Russia
- UAMS gets $4.6 million grant to improve rural health services
- Paladina Health gives Akron schools a cost-saving model
Vice Minister of Health witnesses AstraZeneca-National Phytopharma model partnership have 298 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.