Nguyen Phuong Lam, director of the VCCI Can Tho, announces the setting up of an online portal and consultancy on the Europe-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement in Can Tho on July 31. — Photo sggp.org.vn The Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Can Tho branch (VCCI Can Tho) has launched an online portal and consultancy on the EU-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement for the benefit of businesses in the Cuu Long (Mekong Delta) region. Speaking at a ceremony held to announce it in the delta city on Friday, Nguyen Phuong Lam, director of the branch, said the trade deal (EVFTA), which takes effect on Saturday, offers many opportunities as well as challenges to businesses, especially in the delta. It would help increase Viet Nam’s exports to EU member countries by 45 per cent by 2030 and the country’s GDP by an additional 7 per cent in 2029-33, he said. The new portal would help local businesses thoroughly understand the contents of the agreement, he promised. It would offer consultancy by independent experts in each specific area of the agreement such as tariff commitments, goods origin rules, Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) measures and Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT) agreements, intellectual property… Read full this story
- US and Brazil Hope for Progress in the International Trade Talks
- A Guaranteed Strategy To Successfully Launch A Product Online
- Free Online Trading Courses - Do They Exist?
- Website Review - Standing Start Profits
- The Secret to Generating Hordes of Free Website Traffic on Demand
- Trading Of Tractors Set To Move Online And Across Borders
- Make Your Fortune With Free Government Publications
- Affiliate Business Story - How I Am Slowly Learning To Make Sales From My Websites
- How To Increase The Page Rank Of Your Website With Linking
- How To Write More Powerful Online Text
VCCI Can Tho launches website to explain EU free trade deal have 291 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.