The Prince of Wales’ official 70th birthday photograph with his family was an ‘absolute nightmare’ to plan because his sons blew ‘hot and cold’ with their father, a controversial book released today claimed. The photo released in 2018 featured the heir to the throne sitting on a bench with Prince George on his knee, and the Duchess of Cornwall and Princess Charlotte next to him. Standing behind were Prince William and Kate, with the duchess holding Prince Louis, and Harry and Meghan. A source said it was difficult to arrange as ‘neither William nor Harry made much of an effort to make themselves available’, with the authors of the book describing Charles and Harry’s relationship as ‘complicated’. It is among a litany of bombshell claims made in the new Harry and Meghan biography, Finding Freedom, which tells of the Sussexes’ strained relationship with the Royal family over Megxit. But eyebrows have been raised by the fulsome praise heaped on the couple in the book by both the authors and an army of unnamed friends and sources. Authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand provide very detailed accounts of the couple’s intimate moments and inner thoughts – but the Duke and Duchess of… Read full this story
- Royal wedding photographer got the couple's official portrait in just 3 minutes
- 23 Amazing Female Photographers You Should Know
- Manic Street Preachers: “There’s just so much hate within this band. Why are we still like this?”
- 38 Best (And 1 WTF) New Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (12/10/13
- TIFF 2015 Announces Documentaries, Vanguard, Midnight Madness, Masters of Cinema and Classics Lineups
- Remembering Robert Altman: 'The Best Part Was Seeing Bob in Action'
- Filmart 2014: HAF profiles
- "48 Hours" investigates the deaths of Harold Henthorn's wives
- 33 Best (And 2 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (12/15/12
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: New York Film Festival I
Truth behind what looked like portrait of one very happy family: Prince of Wales' official 70th birthday family photograph was 'absolute nightmare' because of difficulties with brothers, biography claims have 307 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.