Trần Trọng Kiên, Chairman of the Việt Nam Tourism Advisory Board, talks to Vietnam News Agency on the tourism sector’s plan to attract more tourists to the country post-COVID-19 What are the most important conditions for the development of the tourism market post-COVID-19? The first and most important condition is to have a good tourism product. That product must be creative and trendy to meet the customers’ demands. Post-COVID-19 pandemic, customers’ demand, of course, will be different from before the pandemic. They will pay more attention to visiting sites where the scenery is still somehow virgin and safe for them. These are the two most important elements in attracting foreign tourists. Of course, having a good tourism product must go hand in hand with a good advertisement strategy to attract potential clients. What should we do to attract more tourists to Việt Nam while avoiding a resurgence of COVID-19 when we re-open to international tourism? To attract international tourists but still be able to avoid the spread of COVID-19 in the community is a big challenge. Yet, by now Việt Nam has been successful in the fight against COVID-19. For many countries, travel freedom right now is a dream for many people. To open the door… Read full this story
- Richard Curran: 'Renters are most vulnerable in post-crash housing era'
- Tourism Holdings posts drop in revenue
- Palliative development post in the Borders is more than just a PATCH
- Holyrood ‘should have role in developing post-Brexit laws’
- We need to diversify tourism so that all of Ireland benefits
- Kien Giang calls for investment in major tourism destinations
- €15m tourism fund a 'significant boost' for 'undiscovered' towns
- 'Significant boost': Ireland's 'undiscovered' towns to receive €15m tourism fund
- Eid holiday to ‘refresh’ tourism
- Impact of tourism on Isle of Skye to be assessed
Tourism development in the post-COVID-19 era have 300 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.