With stable incomes during the Covid-19 pandemic and large fanbases, streaming is a job pursued by many young people, but only a few are hugely successful at this moment. . DungCT DungCT hid his real face for a long time DungCT has built a chain of stores with his own brand name and has had many lucrative advertising contracts and a big loyal fanbase called CTers. DungCT’s real name is Nguyen Anh Dung (born in 1988 in Hanoi). He was a pioneer in the PS4 livestream movement, thereby building his name through the Live Game channel in 2016. At that time, DungCT was the head of a department at a technology firm in Hanoi with monthly income of up to VND20 million. According to private sources, DungCT also has a livestream contract worth no less than $20,000 per month. Baroibeo Baroibeo (right) at a game event held in Las Vegas in 2019. Baroibeo, ie Phan Tan Trung (born in 1989, in Dong Thap province) used to be a player of League of Legends. He then retired to become a professional coach. However, Baroibeo’s coach career soon ended in 2018 when his team did not achieve much success. Baroibeo decided to… Read full this story
- Mekong Capital CEO: Vietnam to emerge as a world leader
- Vietnam considers resuming int’l flights with limited frequency
- Wearing face masks in public places mandatory in Vietnam
- Technology tremendously boosts Covid-19 fight in Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines to offer incentives for domestic flights
- Disability? So what, says wheelchair-bound man as he travels around Vietnam
- ‘Witch doctor’ arrested for scamming, tricking woman into sex in Vietnam
- Africa’s Richest Woman Cries Foul as 'Fake Passport Signed by Bruce Lee Used Against Her'
- Michelle Obama Netflix Documentary Panned by Critics: Bland, Self-Celebratory, Paper-Thin
- Prudential Vietnam launches digital app for health management
The richest self-made streamers in Vietnam have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.