The Odys Boutique Hotel is delighted to announce that it has reopened BUP restaurant on July 28 BUP restaurant combines modern elegance with a beautiful view of Ho Chi Minh City’s most dynamic cultural hub. Accompanying BUP restaurant in this new chapter of operation are two new members: F&B manager Nhat Le and chef Duy Trinh. F&B manager Nhat Le has 10 years of experience at multiple international restaurants, including three years in restaurant management position. He has been trained in overseeing services and food preparation by some of the biggest names in the restaurant business in Italy, Singapore, and the US. Under Le’s meticulous supervision, the staff at BUP restaurant will elevate the diner’s experience with a brand new menu coming from chef Duy. Bup Cafe executive chef Duy Trinh Chef Duy Trinh has trained for more than nine years at renowned international hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. These international-standard experiences have enhanced his palate and skills to prepare various high-quality Asian and European dishes and handle ingredients from many different cuisines. With his burning passion for gastronomy and a pair of crafty hands, Trinh has breathed a new life into BUP restaurant’s menu, with highlights including top-notch seafood dishes from green… Read full this story
- Wedding Takeovers: Exclusive Use of Velas Resorts’ Boutique Hotels
- Major hotel chains to require guest face coverings starting next week
- Hotels in Danang support guests stranded due to coronavirus outbreak
- Oakland approves high-rise hotel and apartment complex in Uptown
- Turkey: top 10 budget beach hotels on the Aegean coast
- Top 10 hotels in Reykjavik
- Sick Of Working From Home? Work At A Hotel Instead
- San Francisco Authorities 'Surreptitiously' Put Homeless in Luxury Hotels Amid Covid-19, Journo Says
- Look away Boris! Postcode checker shows which pubs and restaurants are offering up to £10 off meals in August under Rishi Sunak's new scheme - and it doesn't look like it will help much with the government's anti-obesity drive!
The Odys Boutique Hotel – BUP restaurant welcomes back guests have 319 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.