Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Monday, the finale for August 2020. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger has the con while Al Weaver is off this week. You can find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and please recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported as of Monday morning, 183,068.Global coronavirus cases now exceed 25 million, with nearly 6 million in the United States (Reuters).Former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenPelosi, Biden slam Scalise for doctored video that altered activist’s words Wisconsin governor urges Trump not to visit Kenosha: ‘I am concerned your presence will only hinder our healing’ Biden to campaign in Pennsylvania Monday, ask ‘are you safe in Donald Trump’s America?’ MORE and leading Democrats on Sunday called for a de-escalation of violence amid continuing protests and urged President TrumpDonald John TrumpBirx says she’s hopeful about coronavirus vaccine but urges people to ‘do the right thing today’ McGahn argued Kushner’s security clearance should be downgraded: book Wisconsin… Read full this story
- 'He had nothing!' Trump says 'Robert Mueller did a poor job' during hours of congressional grilling and THANKS Democrats for holding the hearings – but declares they'll lose big in 2020 because they didn't hurt him
- Senior House Democrat calls Purple Heart vet's closed door impeachment testimony 'extremely disturbing' as Donald Trump blasts witness as 'Never Trumper' and allies accuse Ukrainian language speaker of dual loyalty and 'espionage'
- "Darkest Moment...": Outrage As Trump Calls Impeachment Probe "Lynching"
- DealBook Briefing: Facebook Is Acting Fast on Election Meddling This Year
- Quiz App Left 120 Million Facebook Users’ Data Exposed as Recently as Last Month
- North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site ahead of Trump summit
- Facebook’s worst self-inflicted wounds of 2018
- YouTube, Facebook deleting stupid Tide Pod Challenge videos
- Facebook says nearly 50m users compromised in huge security breach
- 'We're ready to go in': Turkish army confirms preparations to invade Syria 'are complete' as explosions are seen on the border - as Donald Trump says 'let them take care of it' after pulling troops from the area despite fears for safety of
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump encouraged to call for calm during Wisconsin visit have 371 words, post on thehill.com at August 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.