Telecoms groups gear up for battle (photo source: internet ) The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) in late July issued Decision 1254/QD-BTTTT on establishing a working group to cut administrative procedures and business conditions to further facilitate business and investment activities in the field. As part of the work, there will be dialogues and a meeting with organisations and businesses to listen to their problems, and assessments of performance of business obligation among companies, as well as possible issuance of new regulations. “The plan to cut administrative procedures will be submitted to the leader of MIC before submitting to the prime minister for approval,” the decision stated. The new decision is issued in line with the Resolution 68/NQ-CP dated May 12 on the action programme to cut procedures and business conditions in the 2020-2025 period in the context the country is accelerating digital transformation in sectors with the recent approval of the National Digital Transformation Programme by 2025, with a vision towards 2030. In recent years, a number of business conditions have been cut. In Decree 27/2018/ND-CP issued in 2018 amending and supplementing some regulations in 2013’s Decree 72/2013/ND-CP on management, supply and use of internet services and information,… Read full this story
- Telecom Industry Transition: WiFi, VoIP, WiMax - The Wireless Age is Already Here
- Independent Telecom Agents - The Top 10 Reasons Companies Use Them
- African Safari Gear Packing List - What To Take Along
- Soccer Gear Guide - Tips to Buy Soccer Gear
- Camping Gear - The Camping Gear You Need to Have
- Spy Gear: Is It Cool or What?
- Battling Loneliness
- Enhance Your Yoga Experience With The Latest Gear
- The Battle of Clontarf
- Move Federal Government to Battle Mountain, Nevada To Keep It Safe
Telecoms groups gear up for battle have 275 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.