Strict measures to limit COVID-19 spread in central region’s hot spotsViệt Nam has 13 COVID-19 patients in critical conditionF&B businesses prepare for possible second round of social distancingMovies, fashion shows cancelled due to COVID-19 resurgenceThird death in a day related to COVID-19 Easter service held online at Hữu Bằng church in mid-April in Sơn Lôi Commune, Bắc Ninh Province, when Sơn Lôi was under lockdown. — VNA/VNS Photo Anh Tuấn HÀ NỘI — Religious organisations nationwide have moved to temporarily halt gatherings in the face of the complex developments of the latest COVID-19 outbreak in the central city of Đà Nẵng. On July 30, Most Venerable Thích Thiện Nhơn, Chairman of the Việt Nam Buddhist Sangha (VBS) Executive Board, sent a document asking the VBS’s committees and institutes, municipal and provincial chapters, Buddhist training establishments, and Buddhist monks and nuns at temples and pagodas across the country to temporarily cancel religious events and ceremonies and training courses gathering large groups of people. The board also requested all religious facilities to follow COVID-19 prevention and control measures like hand washing, wearing of face masks, and health monitoring when necessary. On July 27, the Archdiocese of Huế announced the indefinite postponement of the 32nd La Vang… Read full this story
- Four days into season, MLB game cancelled over COVID-19 outbreak
- All students in Da Nang leave school to prevent Covid-19 outbreaks
- Fresh Covid-19 outbreak renews Da Nang travel agent blues
- Trump Handling of COVID-19 Outbreak 'Inept,' Biden Says
- Biden Says Trump's Handling of COVID-19 Outbreak 'Inept'
- Task force set up in Da Nang to deal with COVID-19 outbreak
- No Covid-19 outbreak outside Da Nang yet: advisory group
- Hanoi to monitor people returning from Danang following Covid-19 outbreak
- Trains suspended due to Covid-19 outbreak
- Peru Restaurant Resume Operations Since COVID-19 Outbreak Began in March
Religious organisations cancel gatherings due to COVID-19 outbreak have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.