The late start from Ho Chi Minh City to where the trek would begin would help us avoid the daytime heat. So it was that we – a group of nine – got on our bikes at 8 p.m. one day in July and headed for Ta Nang Commune in Duc Truong District, Lam Dong Province, the Central Highlands.Not long after, our bikes cut through the silent night in the glow of lamplights, with houses and their inmates fast asleep on both sides. We passed through Chuoi and Bao Loc mountain passes before reaching Da Loan Market in Duc Trong District at 2:30 a.m, after six hours.We decided to take a short rest in our sleeping bags right at the market before waking up at 6 a.m. to shop for some additional trekking accessories.From the Da Loan Market to Ta Nang Commune, the starting point of our trek, we faced many dirt-road troubles and even a few minor accidents before reaching the lodge of Dieu, our main porter and guide.After a short rest at Dieu’s, we started our journey into the forest at around 8 a.m.The Ta Nang-Phan Dung trekking route through Lam Dong, Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces… Read full this story
- Take a walk through Norfolk’s most beautiful walking routes with Google
- £15 ‘liquid gold’ fake tan that you DON’T have to wash off sends beauty experts into a frenzy
- Life is cruel, and life is beautiful
- Dundalk finally hit their stride with four goal rout of Waterford
- Photography exhibition featuring people with rare skin condition seeks to challenge conventional perceptions of beauty
- Time to take responsibility and put beautiful planet first
- Watch: Kyle Lafferty's one-touch finish completes Rangers rout as Gerrard back striker to kick on
- Elemis: affordable and fabulous Mother's Day beauty products
- Jordyn Woods on beauty, empowerment and how women in the spotlight are treated
- Olivier Award winner Sharon D Clarke hopes to inspire young girls without going 'the Rada route'
On difficult but beautiful trekking route Ta Nang-Phan Dung have 324 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.