9 tonnes of goods is donated to the municipal Department of Labour, Invalid and Social Affairs (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Representatives of Central Retail Vietnam Group on August 6 handed over 10 tonnes of vegetables and fruits to units in the central city of Da Nang as part of its support for the local fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Of which, 9 tonnes of goods was donated to the municipal Department of Labour, Invalid and Social Affairs, and one tonne to the city's Centre for Disease Control. These units will allocate the products to concentrated kitchens in the city which are responsible for providing food portions for doctors and medical staff working at hospitals and health centres, and those being quarantined in concentrated quarantine areas. Previously, on August 3, through the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in Da Nang , the group also presented 20,000 medical face masks and 300 bottles of antiseptic solution to support physicians in the city. On the same day, as many as 25 young doctors and medical workers from the central province of Binh Dinh arrived in Da Nang to support the locality in responding to the ongoing outbreak. On this occasion, organisations and enterprises… Read full this story
- News24.com | 10 questions to Helen Zille: 'It's a fight between nationalists and liberalists'
- Son of 'trick or treat' Greysteel killer fights for his life
- Young mother and author Roisin Pelan on fighting her second battle with cancer
- Teenage girl, 19, who collapsed and died after anniversary meal with boyfriend at Wagamama ‘may have had asthma attack’
- Girl, 7, fighting for her life after maniac ‘raped her with a metal water pipe’ in India
- Girl, 7, raped with hose pipe left fighting for her life
- Legal fight for justice: American Civil Liberties Union gears up for assault on Trump administration
- Uxbridge is 'in lockdown' after 'huge fight' in town centre
- RAF team to roll tractor tyre 5km to help man’s fight for life
- What’s on: September 19
More support for Da Nang in COVID-19 fight have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.