You read it right — $48 million in 48 hours.That’s how much Joe BidenJoe BidenGeorge Conway withdrawing from Lincoln Project Biden: ‘No new taxes’ for anyone making under 0K Biden dismisses Trump’s attacks on his mental fitness: ‘Watch me’ MORE’s presidential campaign raised after naming Sen. Kamala HarrisKamala HarrisBiden: ‘No new taxes’ for anyone making under 0K Biden dismisses Trump’s attacks on his mental fitness: ‘Watch me’ Biden says he felt no pressure to choose a Black woman as running mate MORE (D-Calif.) as his running mate.“It’s really palpable, the excitement,” Biden said the day after Harris joined the ticket.ADVERTISEMENTOh, that’s not all.Act Blue, the fundraising platform for Democrats, processed almost $11 million in just four hours after Biden picked Harris. That’s a record.And get this — in the first 24 hours after Harris joined the ticket, Biden’s campaign got 150,000 people who had never given a dime to Biden to reach into their pockets.So, I guess I was wrong about Harris.I thought Sen. Elizabeth WarrenElizabeth WarrenBiden unites Democrats — for now Warren calls for Postal Service board members to fire DeJoy or resign Bloomberg convention speech goes viral after fly lands on face MORE (D-Mass.) was the smart pick… Read full this story
- Juan Williams: Support from minorities 'wasn't there for Kamala Harris'
- Five NBA teams who have proved us wrong for better or worse a quarter through the 2019-20 season
- Where Kamala Harris’ campaign went wrong
- Watch Sheryl Crow, Stevie Nicks Perform ‘Prove You Wrong’ on ‘Ellen’
- Lessons of the Kamala Harris campaign
- 'I am very excited': Prince Harry admits he can't wait to meet Baby Sussex as he's presented with flowers by a young royal fan at The Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery mobile game lets players experience life as a wizarding student
- Prince Louis is a royal thumb sucker just like Prince Harry was but Diana would NOT have approved
- The Rumors About Prince Harry’s Paternity That Never Die
- Curse of being 'spare to the heir': Is Harry doomed to follow in scandal-strewn footsteps of 'Randy' Andy and Margaret?
Juan Williams: Harris proves the doubters wrong have 347 words, post on thehill.com at August 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.