Barack Obama unleashed on President Donald Trump in his speech to the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night, saying the administration would do anything to win even if it meant tearing down America’s democracy. He made a clear, concise argument on why Trump was unqualified to serve in the Oval Office, sounding presidential as he made his case – but also painted a dark vision of the consequences of a second Trump term. ‘This administration has shown it will tear our democracy down if that’s what it takes to win,’ he charged in his nearly 20 minute speech, a condemnation of a president by a previous one without historical precedent. Trump fired back at Obama in an all-caps outburst on Twitter, claiming that ‘HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!’ and deriding Democratic nominee Joe Biden as ‘SLOW JOE’. The president also said that Obama had ‘refused to endorse’ Biden until late in the Democratic primary and ‘tried to get him not to run’ – but Obama told Americans last night that the only way to restore the country was to elect Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris in November. ‘We have to get busy building it up – by pouring all… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's divisive lawyer was once known as 'America's mayor'. What happened to Rudy Giuliani?
- Whistleblower fears for his life, say his lawyers as they point the finger at Donald Trump calling what he did 'treason' and hinting he deserved the death penalty
- Donald Trump says liberals want to change Thanksgiving's name, insists he's making 'everyone rich' and slams heart attack claims by bragging about his 'gorgeous chest' during wild Florida rally
- The Fury and Failure of Donald Trump
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Ice-T Delivers Response After Backlash to Posting Conspiracy Theory Meme
- 'Trump is an existential threat to America!' No more Mr. Nice Guy for Biden as he opens up direct attack on president with Iowa speech that slams him by name 76 times
- 'Nothing less than a civil war': These white voters on the far right see doom without Trump
- Kamala Harris’ call-them-out Twitter strategy
- When Donald met Kim, Notre Dame in flames and a royal kiss: Pictures of the decade show incredible ups and downs of life around the world since 2010
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s flawed impeachment letter to Pelosi
'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden have 380 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.