In these times of left-wing mobs filling the streets, assaulting civilians and police officers, destroying property with apparent impunity, flagrantly defying coronavirus social distancing rules, and even seceding from the Union, one of the few consolations for conservatives is the notion that gun rights appear to be safe for a generation to come. Gun sales are booming and ammunition is selling like hotcakes, so Democrats would be suicidal to make another push for gun control, right?Wrong. Gun control is not dead, nor does it sleep. New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a lawsuit on August 6, seeking to dissolve the National Rifle Association (NRA). The NRA responded by denouncing the suit as a “baseless, premeditated attack on our organization and the Second Amendment freedoms it fights to defend.” This legal drama will likely reignite dormant gun control debates as it plays out, and clearly the dissolution of the NRA would have a profound impact on advocates of both gun control and gun rights. Presumptive Democrat vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris promised during a primary debate to sweep aside Congress and the Constitution to impose gun control measures. “Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days… Read full this story
- US: Republicans resist calls for urgent action on gun control
- Families of Aurora shooting victims demand studio support gun control over 'Joker' release
- Democratic presidential candidate Eric Swalwell releases gun control plan
- What Does Trump Actually Think About Gun Control?
- House Democrats demand Republicans greenlight gun control vote
- Kamala Harris Says She’ll Take Gun Control Into Her Own Hands As President If Congress Doesn't Act
- Trump is Promising Action on Gun Control. Don’t Hold Your Breath
- Here’s what you need to know about ‘red-flag’ laws, the latest trend in gun control
- Why Country Stars Need to Sound Off on Gun Control at the CMA Awards
- Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr fears his NBA team could be murdered in mass shooting massacre as he makes gun control plea
Hayward: Gun Control Is Not Dead, Nor Does It Sleep have 326 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.