The Hanoitimes – Local authorities might require residents to stay at home as applied in the social distancing campaign in April. A leader of Hanoi has said the city will enter an intense phase of the fight against Covid-19 next week after it has found eight local infections. Deputy Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy at a meeting on Aug 12. Photo: GiadinhNet Hanoi will continue drastic measures to curb the virus to prevent it from spreading to the community, Deputy Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy said at a meeting Wednesday. Hanoi is now at a high risk of another wave of coronavirus outbreak posed by people coming from the hot spot Danang. Mr. Quy, who now heads of the city's Steering Committee on Covid-19 Prevention and Control after mayor Nguyen Duc Chung's suspension from duties, went on to say that local authorities might require locals to stay at home when the Covid-19 fight intensifies. Crowd gatherings like festival, religious ritual, sports event, will be suspended. Turnout at wedding and funerals should be minimized and must be conducted with precautionary measures. Non-essential services namely karaoke lounge and bar will not be allowed. Safety… Read full this story
- 15 Things That Make No Sense About MCU's Phase 3
- Fortnite Challenge List: Sheet Music, Chillers, And More (Week 6)
- Gracie Gold’s battle for Olympic glory ended in a fight to save herself
- Battle Royale: The Wide Boyz’ Epic Quest to Send One of the World’s Toughest Cracks
- Battle for the mother land: indigenous people of Colombia fighting for their lands
- Arabian Nights: Mike Newell enters ancient world of action with 'Prince of Persia'
- DUP warns PM it won't back any deal that 'traps us in EU'
- The Top 10 Movies of 2018, According To Mike
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- Little Hero, Big Screen: Peyton Reed and Paul Rudd’s Ant-Man joins Marvel movie colony of crimefighters
Hanoi to enter intense phase of coronavirus battle next week have 318 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.