Customers buy gold at Bao Tin Minh Chau Firm in Ha Noi. The prices rose sharply in the market on August 6. — VNA/VNS Photo Tran Viet Prices of the yellow metal soared a new record reaching VND62million(US$2,681) per tatel or 1.2 ounce in Viet Nam on Thursday after the State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) confirmed to have solutions and sufficient resources to stabilise the market. At 2 pm on Thursday, the Saigon Gold and Jewelry Company rated each tael of SJC gold of more than VND3 million higher than August 5’s level, at VND62 million for buying and VND60.80 million for selling. At the same time, Doji Group rated up its buying price at VND 61.10 million with a sales price of VND61.50 million while Phu Quy Group rated VND60.40 million on the buying side and VND61.50 million on the selling side for each tael of gold. Bao Tin Minh Chau Gold Firm in Ha Noi increased rates of each tael to VND60.20 million to buy and VND61.45 million to sell. Nguyen Luyen, deputy director of Bao Tin Minh Chau Gold Firm, said: “The gold market has become active again. On August 5, the firm’s transactions including 60… Read full this story
- Gold price SOARS to THREE-WEEK HIGH as investors flock to precious metal
- Tennessee-Vanderbilt basketball game sold out; ticket prices steep on secondary market
- Gas prices low amid oversupplied market, decreasing demand and cheaper seasonal blend
- Bitcoin price surges as cryptocurrency market springs to life. No one knows why
- Hawaiian Airlines lowers prices as Southwest enters market
- When the price of gold goes up in India, fewer baby girls survive
- Gold SOARS to SEVEN-MONTH HIGH: Investors turn to precious metal ahead of Brexit vote
- How Does the Unemployment Rate Affect the Price of Gold?
- GOLD RUSH: Central banks bought highest amount in 50 YEARS in 2018
- Russia Dumping US Dollars to Hoard Gold
Gold prices go up, SBV commits to stabilise market have 304 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.