Troops towing troubled trawler ashore Earlier, due to the impact of the storm No. 2, when anchoring in An Thoi Bay, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang province, trawler numbered KG 93003 TS went adrift at sea after its anchor rope broke off. The trawler’s captain contacted Naval Region 5 for emergency rescue. After receiving the information, Naval Region 5 quickly sent ships of 466, 470, 976 and mobilized 50 troops of Brigade 127 and Battalion 563 to the scene to save distressed fishermen on the sinking trawler. Despite high waves and strong winds, the ships approached the troubled trawler at 13:00 on the same day and successfully took all fishermen ashore. Translated by Song Anh
- Man saves turtles’ lives
- Moment three men are rescued from lifeboat in North Sea with two still missing
- Remains of ISIS leader al-Baghdadi have already been buried at sea as it is revealed Delta Force took DNA samples from his used UNDERWEAR and blood to confirm his identity
- SAS troops played key role in US-led raids that killed ISIS kingpin Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, it emerges
- Images show 'significant' Chinese weapons systems in South China Sea
- Cult Classic Troop Beverly Hills Still Rules 30 Years Later, and So Does 'Cookie Time'
- India, Malaysia holds joint naval drill
- Sea of Thieves' Producer Outlines A Promising Year Two Plan
- Microplastics found in gut of every sea turtle in new study
- Ancient Whale Bones ID Species Lost From Mediterranean Sea
Fishermen distressed at sea saved by naval troops have 221 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.