The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 604,609 cases in California, including 11,028 deaths • 68,613 in the Bay Area, including 956 deaths. • More than 5.2 million in the U.S., including 167,828 deaths. Other states with the highest death tolls are New York with 32,810; New Jersey with 15,893; Texas with 9,797; Florida with 9,139 and Massachusetts with 8,790. Click on the Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 21 million in the world, with more than 761,000 deaths. More than 12.6 million people have recovered. Resources on COVID-19 and California’s reopening: Use our interactive page to track the state and Bay Area’s reopening by county. For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. Information on Bay Area school reopenings can be found here. Find Bay Area COVID-19 testing sites… Read full this story
- Gatwick live updates – Two arrested for ‘criminal use of drones’ after airport chaos saw hundreds of flights grounded
- CA Fires Live Updates: New Blaze Nears 9,000 Acres
- Santa Fe survivor improves to fair condition at Clear Lake Regional
- Watch Live Now! Space Station Crew Returning to Earth on Soyuz Capsule
- Upcoming Shield-based G-Sync displays from Nvidia have big living room ambitions
- Meet Google Buzz: Google goes social [live blog]
- California’s healthiest counties are also some of its wealthiest. Is yours on the list?
- California’s healthiest counties are also some of its wealthiest. How healthy is your county?
- A Man Died After Being Infected With a Brain-Eating Amoeba. Here Are the Facts.
- Walker-Friendly Marathons 2007-08
Coronavirus live updates: Tensions boil over as Lake Tahoe residents bristle at tourist overload have 305 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.