Negri Quintana expressed the wish during a meeting with President Tran Dai Quang in Hanoi on March 8. President Quang congratulated the ambassador’s successful term of office in Vietnam and spoke highly of his significant contributions to promoting the traditional friendship between the two nations. President Tran Dai Quang (R) and Chilean Ambassador to Vietnam Claudio Andres De Negri Quintana The diplomat coordinated with Vietnamese relevant agencies to arrange many high-level visits between the two countries, notably Chilean President Michelle Bachelet Jeria’s State-level visit to Vietnam and attendance at the 25th APEC Economic Leaders’ Week in Da Nang city in November 2017. The Vietnamese President also hailed the ambassador’s efforts to develop bilateral economic, trade and investment relations. The signing of the free trade agreement between Vietnam and Chile has helped increase two-way trade rapidly, while the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), which is scheduled to be signed in Chile on March 8, demonstrated the contributions of Vietnam, Chile and member countries in boosting global trade, he said. President Quang hoped that the ambassador, in his new position, will continue making more contributions to the reinforcement and enhancement of friendship and collaboration between Vietnam and Chile. Negri… Read full this story
- Politics Vietnam to host 5th East Asian Seas Congress next week Vietnam's 'incense village' blazes pink ahead of lunar new year
- Ozzy Osbourne cried when Jack told them he was getting divorced because he didn't want son to 'experience that pain'
- DPRK-USA Summit: Vietnam’s hosting role lauded by foreign media
- Chile wants to keep Bielsa until 2015
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties The color of incense in Vietnam
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties Life after leprosy in Vietnam
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties Meet Saigon’s ‘king of pottery’
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties A barista class in Saigon
- Politics Friendship hailed as Vietnam, Sweden mark 50 years of diplomatic ties Two masked men rob toll booth on Saigon
Chile wants to learn from Vietnam’s experience in hosting APEC Year have 355 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.