TOWAMENCIN, PA — An autistic child who wandered outside during the height of Tuesday’s storm has been found dead in Towamencin Township, police confirmed. Eliza Talal, age 5, was found in Fischer’s Park near Towamencin Creek by a local resident at around 10:45 a.m. The creek and park flooded extensively during the storm. The FBI, along with state and local police and numerous area first responders and public safety officials, had exhaustively searched the area for Eliza, utilizing helicopters, drones, and the resources of multiple agencies in an attempt to bring her home safely. Eliza, who was nonverbal, went missing at around noon Teusday as Tropical Storm Isaias pounded the region, bringing destructive winds and record-high flooding to much of Montgomery County and the surrounding area. Towamencin police and local fire companies performed 11 water rescues during the storm. >>Child With Autism Goes Missing In Lansdale Area: State Police Towamencin Township Police Chief Tim Dickinson said the investigation was ongoing, but that this was an indication of usual thorough procedure, and there was no reason to suspect foul play.He added that, based on the circumstances, it appeared that Eliza had gotten into the water of the creek which runs behind… Read full this story
- The son who simply vanished: Twenty-three years after Damien Nettles disappeared aged 16, and police botched the search his mother asks a controversial question - do missing girls get more attention than boys?
- Allegheny Co. Police: Missing Girl’s Father, Kidnapping Suspect Romantically Linked
- Ex-poster girl for Metropolitan Police to face trial for ‘disclosing victims’ information’
- Child dead, mother and paramour found unconscious in Panvel lodge
- With 60,000 children going missing in India every year, social media has propelled child lifting fear
- Alert citizen rescues child from abductor
- Mother Of Missing Florida Girl Considered Person Of Interest
- Raising my second intersex child: Mother who has given birth to two kids with both male and female traits decides to forego 'confirmation' surgery this time - letting the child decide their own gender
- Brutal Carjacking | Home Invasion: CV, East Bay Police Log
- Brutal Carjacking | Home Invasion: Newark, East Bay Police Log
Child Found Dead In Montco Is Missing Girl, Eliza Talal: Police have 346 words, post on patch.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.