Careful reopening of international flights just around the corner, illustration photo Last month the Ministry of Transport (MoT) proposed that the government restarts international commercial flights to priority areas such as Guangzhou, Seoul, Tokyo, Taiwan, Vientiane, and Phnom Penh. If approved, the ministry will work with partners to discuss specific conditions of passenger transport between each side. The proposal involved semi-regular flights made across six routes – Guangzhou-Danang, Tokyo-Hanoi, Seoul-Hanoi, Taipei-Ho Chi Minh City, Vientiane-Quang Ninh, and Phnom Penh-Can Tho – based on the geographical suitability and the ability to allocate quarantine. Passengers travelling on these flights would require a valid visa and must carry out quarantine according to the regulations upon entry. It is hoped that around 2,500-3,000 passengers would enter Vietnam on these flights each week, in addition to flights to repatriate citizens and charter flights carrying experts from other locations around the world. According to information from the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV), Vietnam Airlines is the only group designated to conduct international flights in the first phase with a frequency of one flight per week per destination. After the pandemic is under control and the frequency of flights and number of routes increases, the CAAV… Read full this story
- Thrifty travellers can save £15 on flights just in time for summer holidays
- What are the rules when it comes to taking food off international flights?
- First ever Liverpool to Heathrow flights just got closer
- Remainers don’t really care about Ireland…they just want to stop Brexit
- Transatlantic flights to Europe and North America through Iceland
- Icelandair Announces Flights to Seattle
- easyJet launches new flights to Greece and Italy for the summer
- Here's how you can get direct return flights from Manchester to Mumbai for £400
- Flights from London Gatwick with Icelandair to commence later this year
- You can currently get return flights to Dubai from £319 but you need to be quick
Careful reopening of international flights just around the corner have 306 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.