SCIC to sell all shares of Cienco 5 The State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC) plans to divest from Civil Engineering Construction Corporation No 5 (Cienco 5) on March 20. According to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange, SCIC will sell its entire 40 per cent stake in Cienco 5 – as many as 17.56 million shares – at an initial price of no less than VND19,300 (US$0.8) per share. SCIC expects to collect more than VND339 billion for the shares. As of October 2019, Cienco 5 has 84 shareholders including three major shareholders of SCIC, Hai Phat Investment and Hai Phat Capital Investment. Established in 1995 on the basis of organisational restructuring in the transportation industry, the firm went public in 2004 with its initial public offering (IPO). At that time, Cienco 5 could only offload 1.9 million shares in the total registered 14.2 million shares offered at VND10,025 each. Mainly working in local infrastructure, Cienco 5 has built big projects such as Thanh Ha new urban area, Cua Dai bridge, Ho Chi Minh road, Sai Gon-Trung Luong highway, Trans-Asia road, Cau Gie-Ninh Binh expressway and the Da Nang – Quang Ngai Highway. However, compared to the working experience and big… Read full this story
- The week Facebook's value plunged $58bn
- Maumelle mayoral candidates focus on growth, attracting businesses
- News at noon: Follow our live coverage of Florida's election day; everything you need to know before you vote; and more
- She’s the only female performer at Red, White and Boom. Her headlining tour begins soon.
- Winfield ready for annual Good Old Days celebration
- Images: Burt Reynolds, 1936-2018
- 2 county commissioners support passenger-rail effort for Berks
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Carolinas brace for worst with Florence; Feinstein under fire for Kavanaugh smear tactics
- UK hits back after EU trashes May's Brexit plan
- How much farther can Millinocket fall?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 8 have 279 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.