Vietnam is among countries to screen Christopher Nolan’s hotly-awaited sci-fi Tenet, which is the first film released internationally since the COVID-19 crisis. The poster of the film Warner Bros finally unveiled that the blockbuster will hit cinemas worldwide on August 26. It is the fourth time the studio has announced a release date for the film due to the coronavirus pandemic, which has shut movie theatres across the world. Tenet will come to thrill Vietnamese fans starting August 28. The thriller, starring John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, and Elizabeth Debicki, is about an agency trying to prevent World War III from happening. It combines the spectacle and inventive storytelling that have made the creative British filmmaker Nolan one of Hollywood’s most sought-after directors. The film was shot in seven countries at a total cost of over 200 million USD./.VNA
- Solo soars in hugely satisfying slice of blockbuster action... Screen Talk with Gareth Jamieson
- These are the films being shown on Plymouth's big screen in August
- Super Troopers 2 – belated sequel parties just like it’s 2001! Screen Talk with Gareth Jamieson
- 10 blockbuster films to see this summer
- Get ready for the cinematic summer with Screen Talk’s guide...
- Top 10 massive movie blockbusters you won't want to miss this summer
- Johnson’s Skyscraper is glorious fun! Screen Talk with Gareth Jamieson
- Rampage – ‘Film as fast food’... Screen Talk with Gareth Jamieson
- The last Blockbuster – Alaska video shop closures leave one left in US
- Vietnam Is a Frontier Market for Good Reason
Blockbuster 'Tenet' to be screened in Vietnam this August have 241 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.