Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman secretly married his wife Taylor Simone Ledward before his death, it has been reported. The actor passed away at home in Los Angeles after a private four-year battle with colon cancer. His beloved wife was at his bedside alongside close family. Chadwick had asked Taylor, a singer who graduated from California State Polytechnic University, to marry him in October last year and the pair are thought to have said their vows in a private ceremony before the actor’s cancer advanced. They kept much of their early relationship secret, before allowing themselves to be pictured together at award ceremonies and red carpet premiers. He was diagnosed with the cancer a year into their relationship, and battled it with Taylor by his side. In March last year he spoke about their romance for the first time at the 50th NAACP Image Awards, saying: ‘Simone, you’re with me every day. I have to acknowledge you right now. Love you.’ When the cameras panned to her, she could be seen mouthing back the words ‘I love you’. The actor’s death at the age of 43 was reported yesterday. He leaves behind his wife and close family members. The couple… Read full this story
- Teen Choice Awards 2018: Riverdale starts the excitement as they rake in a whopping 10 awards
- Neighbours turns 35! Here’s where its most iconic stars are now… from Hollywood to Holby City
- Secrets of The Osbournes - hidden siblings, drug binges and Sharon's 'fake' vagina
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: BBC news anchor Simon McCoy finds love with Dynasty pin-up Emma Samms - and friends say he could become her fourth husband
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year including Caroline Flack and Kenny Rogers
- The Sultan of Sin City dies aged 84: Ex-boxer Sol Kerzner made £500m from pleasuredome resorts famed for wild behaviour
- Orlando Bloom’s celibacy confession: Here are other stars who undertook vows of celibacy
- Who Is Robert Kraft's Girlfriend? All About Ricki Lander, the Actress Dating the Patriots Owner
- Tanya Tucker finally wins a Grammy Award as she takes home Best Country Album and Best Country Song... 47 years after her first nomination
- How Natalie Wood found her husband in flagrante with their English butler: Her death sparked a 40-year mystery after a drunken night with husband Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken ended in tragedy. Now a bombshell new book makes a stunning claim...
Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman, 43, secretly married girlfriend Taylor Simone Ledward as he started to lose his four-year battle against colon cancer and she was at his side when he died have 390 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.