MORE than eight in 10 adults have admitted to having a “weird” food A study of 2,000 adults explored the nation’s unusual culinary tastes – Baked beans and rice, milkshake and fries, as well as banana and bacon also made the top 50 strange pairings enjoyed by Brits. Other unusual combinations enjoyed by those polled include pasta Tea and coffee in the same cup is also favoured by some, as is lettuce in a Commissioned by Ocado, which has joined forces with M&S to make its fullocado.com, the study also found 27 per cent ofTOP 50 WEIRD FOOD COMBOS: 1. Mixing mayonnaise and ketchup together To celebrate its partnership, Ocado has teamed up with food flavour expert and author of The Flavour Thesaurus, Niki Segnit, to reveal her perfect pairings. They feature everyday ingredients like chicken, salmon, spinach, pears and cheddar cheese and it’s hoped they’ll inspire those who might be bored of eating the same dishes week-in week-out. Niki Segnit said: “Everyone knows the traditional food combinations like bangers and mash, or fish with chips. “But have you ever tried coffee and orange, or spinach and strawberry?“There are many wonderful matches to be discovered, and you don’t need a… Read full this story
- How to Boil Water: Custard ice cream
- Forget sourdough! How to make 10 of the world’s easiest breads
- Our 10 best beetroot recipes
- Obsessed with healthy food? Could be because of eating disorder history
- 10 of the best virtual ocean adventures
- Tesco launch Easter deals on lamb, beef, fish and more in-store and online
- Have Vitamin D-rich Food For Healthier Heart
- Why Belly Fat Is So Hard To Lose In Adults?
- Column: The rotten science behind Trump’s chloroquine obsession
- Supermarket NHS timings and discounts including Asda, Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsburys
8 in 10 adults have weird food obsessions including fish fingers with custard and mayo on TOAST have 287 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.