Vistara said on Friday it had received its first A321neo aircraft, which has 188 seats in three-class cabin configuration, from Airbus’ Hamburg production facility. The A321neo is a narrow-body aircraft that can be used on short to medium-haul international routes that are within seven hours of flying time.In a statement, Vistara said this aircraft would consist of 12 seats in business class, 24 in premium economy class and 152 in economy class. The business class seats are in 2*2 configuration while the other two classes have 3*3 set-up.”All of them feature 4-way adjustable headrests and movable armrests,” the full-service carrier said. “Vistara customers will enjoy seat-back entertainment and in-seat power/USB charging ports in every seat.”Close In February, the airline had inducted its first wide-body aircraft — Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner — for long-haul international operations. related news NEP 2020 | Universities not to affiliate over 300 colleges, says Ramesh Pokhriyal Private trains should have sliding doors, Braille signs, coach surveillance, alarms: Railways Congress spokesperson Rajiv Tyagi passes away Just like B787-9, the A321neo aircraft is also equipped with wireless connectivity, which will allow passengers to access the internet through onboard wi-fi.The business class seats in A321neo can recline into fully-flat beds… Read full this story
- The Most and Least Wired Airlines, Airports
- Air France to offer onboard mobile phone service
- LTE Will Help Make in-Flight Data Access Cheaper, Vendors Say
- New in-flight cell phone technology on the horizon
- 12 drone disasters that show why the FAA hates drones
- Boeing 777x Tax Breaks Anger EU
- Emirates to offer in-flight mobile phone service
- With IoT projects come financial benefits, but also security risks
- All US flights to have e-mail in 2004, executive says
- Which is the most innovative country in Europe?
Vistara receives its first 188-seater Airbus A321neo aircraft have 277 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.