Acting Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long (R) and British Ambassador Gareth Ward at the signing (Photo: moh.gov.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Acting Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long and British Ambassador Gareth Ward signed a memorandum of understanding on July 15 on cooperation to implement the UK Prosperity Fund’s Better Health Programme in Vietnam. The programme covers a range of matters, such as health education, digital healthcare, infectious diseases, scholarships for Vietnamese medical personnel, and collaboration in fighting antibiotic resistance. The ambassador said Vietnam’s COVID-19 treatment for Patient 91, a British citizen, was a miracle. He noted that this year marks a decade of the Vietnam-UK strategic partnership, saying the two foreign ministries have discussed the importance of ties in the future. Lauding the UK’s support for Vietnam’s health sector over time, Long said Vietnam hopes to continue disease prevention engagement with the UK Government, especially in the development of COVID-19 vaccines. Patient 91, a 43-year-old pilot and the most severe case in Vietnam so far, was discharged from hospital on July 11 after 115 days undergoing treatment. He returned to the UK on July 12 (UK time)./. VNA
- 5 Ways Walking Boosts Health
- Top ways to boost health in 2018 in under 5 minutes per day
- Spas Boost Health, Reduce Stress
- Employers push wellness programs to boost health of employees
- Compaq boosts health care contracts
- UK medical health site to launch
- UK relaxes health rules to allow cannabis-based medicines
- Lost UK National Health Service (NHS) data found!
- Repealing Obamacare individual mandate would boost health freedom and save the government hundreds of BILLIONS each year
- Active Workstations Boost Health
Vietnam, UK boost health cooperation have 257 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.