Fitch Solutions: Vietnam to gain from shifts in apparel manufacturing Along with Bangladesh, the report said, the three countries are able to expand their presence as suppliers to China and increase their market shares in North America and Europe at China’s expense. Vietnam’s apparel exports jumped 30 percent last year, raising its global share to 8.7 percent, up from 6.8 percent in 2018. While Cambodia accounted for only 1.4 percent of the market in 2019, its apparel manufacturing sector has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 13 percent over the last decade, due in large part to relatively low labour costs and favourable investment policies, including allowing full foreign equity ownership in the textiles sector. Being able to use Vietnamese shipping ports also helps Cambodia with the transport and import of raw materials from China. Myanmar is also expected to continue seeing strong growth, with numerous seaports facilitating shipping at one of the cheapest rates in the region. Farm produce exports via Lao Cai border gate skyrocket Agricultural products exported through the Lao Cai International border gate during the first half of the year enjoyed a sharp increase amid the negative impacts caused by the coronavirus epidemic and flooding occurring in China. … Read full this story
- News watch July 2011: today's auto industry news
- News watch July 2010: today's auto industry news
- MLB DFS, July 22: Best DraftKings, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball picks
- News watch July 2012: today's auto industry news
- MLB Vegas odds, picks, lines, predictions, best bets for July 22: This three-way parlay pays over 10-1
- What do Vietnamese business people think about proposals on working hours?
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Gender equality: the competitive edge of business
- Vietnam, Thailand drawn in same group at 2019 AFF U22 Championship
- Soccer Transfer News: Chelsea Look to Anthony Martial As Eden Hazard Replacement
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22 have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.