Cargo flights and vehicles are not affected by this ban. The Vietnamese Ministry of Transport decided to suspend all passenger transport services to and from Danang from 12am of July 28, complying with a social distancing order in the resort city. Local tourists are waiting to check in at Danang airport on July 26. Photo: VnExpress The decision will be in place in next 15 days to deter the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the city. As such, all passenger flights between Danang and other localities are suspended. Regarding road transport, the ministry requested all inter/intra-provincial transport services including contracted cars, taxis, and buses from/to the city to stop, except for special cases. Passenger vehicles going through Danang are not to be allowed to stop and park in the city. Train services to Danang are also suspended. North-South passenger trains are not allowed to pick up or drop off passengers at Danang station. Ships and river boats must stop transporting passengers from and to Danang, except for special cases. Cargo flights and vehicles are not affected by this ban. In the evening of July 27, Vietnamese air carriers were ordered by the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam to increase… Read full this story
- Hoping to curb virus spread, American states are imposing curfews, but will it work?
- Passenger flights resumed in Da Nang as virus outbreaks under control
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 17
- Vietnam Airlines announces business results of first half of 2019
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- Vietnam Airlines celebrates 25th anniversary of Vietnam-Japan route
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 17 (updated hourly)
- HN plans solutions to increase public transport use
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 26 (updated hourly)
Vietnam cuts all passenger transport services to and from Danang to curb virus spread have 274 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.