Investment Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLL By Gia Phong Thursday, Jul 16, 2020,13:51 (GMT+7) Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLLBy Gia Phong A night view of a residential area in District 7, HCMC. Vietnam rises to a new category on the JLL’s global real estate transparency index – PHOTO: GIA PHONG HCMC – The progress in Vietnam’s largest market, HCMC, has seen it rise one place in the rankings to 56th, while steady advances over the last two surveys have helped push the country into the “Semi-Transparent” market category for first time in JLL’s biennial Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020. “It is no surprise that Vietnam has moved from ‘Non-transparent’ to ‘Semi-transparent’ in our latest transparency index,” said Stephen Wyatt, Country Head of JLL Vietnam. He explained that over the past decade, Vietnam has become a top destination for manufacturing in Southeast Asia and has attracted significant foreign investment. The country will need to rise further in the rankings if it wants to attract more foreign investment. Emerging markets have once again shown the greatest advancement in the index, with six Asia Pacific markets – Mainland China (32nd), Thailand (33rd), India (34th), Indonesia (40th),… Read full this story
- Lorton Real Estate Market Update
- Another hard year set for HCM City real estate market
- Home Prices Climb While Sales Drop in Slowing LA Real Estate Market
- Two scenarios for HCMC real estate market in 2020
- Impact of coronavirus on real estate market will not 'last long'
- Resort real estate market to prosper as tourism develops
- Real estate firms to seek trillions of dong for 2020
- Real Estate Vocabulary 101
- How Much Does Probate Cost? Real Estate Fees and Other Expenses
- Sunday Real Estate: 3 Spectacular Waterfront Homes In Florida
Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLL have 284 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.