The testing will be conducted with made-in-Vietnam test kits. The Ministry of Health has requested local health authorities to review their Covid-19 testing capacity and prepare resources for testing, VnExpress quoted Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son as saying on July 27. The request was made after four new Covid-19 local infections were detected in Danang city and Quang Ngai province. Medical staff wait to take swab samples from people arriving at Noi Bai airport. Photo: Giang Huy Because the sources of infection in Danang have not been identified, it is necessary to expand Covid-19 testing to quickly deter outbreaks, promptly localize and extinguish them thoroughly. Experts also said that screening tests should not be applied only in Danang, but also in other localities and suspected cases must be strictly controlled. The testing will be conducted with made-in-Vietnam test kits. The Ministry of Health said it has sufficient test kits, medical equipment and other necessary conditions to respond to new developments of the Covid-19 pandemic. The National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Hanoi, the Pasteur Institute in Ho Chi Minh City, the Nha Trang Pasteur Institute, the Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Central Highlands have been… Read full this story
- 2 new cases of Zika recorded in Cavite, bringing total to 19
- NKorea fires volley of cruise missiles, fifth test in a month
- These are all the buildings that have failed fire safety tests since the Grenfell Tower disaster
- Tested in the lab and on the road
- Economic agenda Duterte’s toughest test
- Trump says Vietnam is a "great miracle"
- Vietnam wants peaceful end to sea disputes
- Vietnam’s ambitious growth target might be out of reach
- Beijing junks Vietnam’s protest over SChina Sea
- The 19 hottest female-founded startups of 2015
Vietnam accelerates Covid-19 testing: Official have 284 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.