Foreign Ministry spokesman Le Dung. A Foreign Ministry spokesperson has affirmed Viet Nam’s welcoming a deal signed by Fatah and Hamas to form a national solidarity Government in Palestine. Le Dung told reporters on Feb. 23 that the signing of the Mecca Statement between the two major Palestinian political movements is a huge step forwards in cultivating and strengthening national unity and harmony in Palestine. “Viet Nam hopes that the Government of National Unity would take shape soon, thus paving the way for an early resumption of the peace roadmap in the Middle-East,” concluded the spokesman. Source: VNA
- US and Viet Nam sign $42 million deal to strengthen bilateral partnership
- Viet Nam issues list of special preferential tariffs for goods imported from Cuba
- Fitch revises outlook on Viet Nam to Stable; affirms at 'BB'
- Viet Nam plans to develop railway industry
- AIA Viet Nam donates $1m for pandemic fight
- US commander says Taliban are not abiding by peace deal and their violence is much 'higher' than allowed as military starts pull-out from two Afghan bases
- Taliban Warns Peace Deal At Risk Amid ‘Repeated Violations’ by US Airstrikes
- Taliban meet Head of US forces in Afghanistan amid tensions over peace deal
- Taliban meet head of US forces in Afghanistan amid tensions over peace deal
- Afghan peace deal: Taliban to end 'fruitless' meetings over prisoner swap
Viet Nam welcomes Palestine's peace deal have 214 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.