U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo and the White House press secretary released two separate statements on the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Vietnam on Saturday. The United States and Vietnam celebrated 25 years of diplomatic relations on July 11, 2020. In his statement to mark the occasion, Secretary Pompeo said that the two countries have built a partnership and friendship founded on shared interests, mutual respect, and people-to-people ties over the last quarter century. The bilateral everyday interactions are highlighted by increasing trade and investment ties, strategic cooperation, and collaboration on humanitarian and legacy of war issues, including the solemn duty of accounting for the countries’ wartime missing, Pompeo said. In recent years, the two nations have strengthened and expanded their comprehensive partnership based on a shared vision of a stable and peaceful Indo-Pacific region, as well as respect for each other’s independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity, and political systems, he added. “The ties between the American and Vietnamese peoples grow deeper every year. America’s vibrant and engaged Vietnamese-American community makes our country strong and prosperous,” the statement reads. The statement also affirmed that the U.S. values the cross-cultural role played by the nearly 30,000 Vietnamese students studying in the United States and more… Read full this story
- Pune: Ban gone, Lakdi Pul opens to motorcyclists after 25 years
- Known For 25 Years of Successful Weight Loss - Judy Singer's MetaSystem
- Six Ways to Design a Relationship For the Next 25 Years
- Can I invest in SBI Magnum Multicap Fund for 25 years?
- YMAA 25-Year Anniversary DVD Compilation
- Residential Changes in Lifestyle Mean We Are Using 55% More Water Now Than We Did 25 Years Ago
- What Happens in the 25 Years After 50?
- Central Banks Expect Dollar to Reign Supreme for Another 25 Years
- Former CEO Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For $1.3 Billion Scam
- How a 25 Year Old Followed My Advice And is Now on Easy Street - Will You Listen?
US commemorates 25 years of diplomatic relations with Vietnam have 311 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.