Investment Trade Ministry proposes opening fuel market to foreign retailers The Saigon Times Monday, Jul 13, 2020,13:56 (GMT+7) Trade Ministry proposes opening fuel market to foreign retailersThe Saigon Times A Petrolimex employee refills a motorbike at a local gas station. The Ministry of Industry and Trade has proposed allowing foreign investors to enter the country’s fuel retail market – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The Ministry of Industry and Trade has sent the Government a draft decree amending and supplementing certain articles of Decree 83/2014 on petrol and oil trading, proposing allowing foreign investors to enter the country’s fuel retail market. Under Article 1 of the draft amended decree, apart from fuel traders approved to transfer stakes to foreigners by the prime minister, petrol and oil traders can also transfer their stakes of less than 35% to foreign investors, Thanh Nien Online reported. The ministry said that while fuel is a strategic commodity and has a big influence on energy security and residents’ daily activities, it is necessary to open the local fuel market to foreign retailers. Upon Vietnam joining the World Trade Organization in 2007, the country did not commit to opening its fuel market to foreigners so that domestic firms could solidify their… Read full this story
- The Forex Market - Foreign Exchange Rates
- Options Trading Strategies - Intermarket Analysis in Brief For Retail Asset Allocation
- International Trade - Looking Beyond the Local Market
- How to Trade Forex - Understanding the Forex Market
- 3 Major Benefits of the MLM Funded Proposal to Your Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing Versus Retail
- Stock Trading Simulator - Learn the Stock Market Without Risk
- Why Use an "MLM Funded Proposal" in Your Marketing Strategy?
- Advantages of Trading Gold Over the Stock Market
- How to Turn Donations Into Marketing Magic - Retail Marketing Tip #16
Trade Ministry proposes opening fuel market to foreign retailers have 285 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.