The Hanoitimes – Hanoi is falling short of financial resources to build two back dikes in the Red river section through urban districts and relocated nearly one million inhabitants along the river. Three Vietnamese corporations are willing to cover the whole cost of the zoning plan of the riparian areas on both sides of the Red river crossing Hanoi, Zing.vn quoted Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung as saying at a meeting with voters in Hoan Kiem district on July 17. “The three conglomerates include Geleximco, Sun Group and Vingroup. They have shown interest in financing the zoning plan on both sides of the Red river. Some have already invited foreign experts to work on the plan,” Chung said. Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung. Photo: Zing The zoning plan has been an issue of concern for Hanoi since the 2000s, Chung said, adding that the municipal government had invited South Korean designers and consultants to work on the zoning plan. South Korea's Seoul even donated Hanoi city a design worth US$5 million for the Red river banks. The city missed a beat to solve the plan on both sides of the Red river… Read full this story
- Hanoi doubles efforts to lure investment
- Hanoi encourages RoK to expand investment and cooperation
- Hanoi gives hand to celebrate 45th year of Vietnam-UK relations
- Vietnam GP circuit to offer "plenty of overtaking options"
- Vietnam's EVN gets closer to issuing USD bonds
- Fitch assigns Vietnam's EVN "BB" rating with stable outlook
- A burning issue in Vietnam
- Revised planning for Van Don International Airport announced
- A Visit to Red Boat Fish Sauce in Vietnam
- VinFast: behind Vietnam’s rapid-fire automotive dream
Three Vietnam companies keen on financing zoning plan for Red river: Hanoi mayor have 278 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.