At the inauguration ceremony It was part of the events marking the 135th anniversary of King Ham Nghi’s delivery of the Can Vuong proclamation calling on heroes and patriots to rise up against the French colonialists to wrest back national independence. Built in July 2019 at a cost of nearly 7 billion VND (302,000 USD), the temple has five compartments and two sub-compartments in an architectural style specific to the Nguyen Dynasty. Addressing the ceremony, Permanent Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Ha Sy Dong asked the authorities and people of Cam Lo district to link the temple with other relic sites to offer attractive tourism products and help turn tourism into a spearhead economic sector in the area. Source: VNA
- Pushkar Temple - Your Dialog With the Divine
- Chess Openings - Classic and Modern Chess Openings To Start On Top
- Temples In India - Spiritual India
- Lotus Temple, Delhi India
- Pushkar Temple - Rejuvenates Your Religious Experiences Here
- Wong Tai Sin Temple - Where Your Prayers Are Answered
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- Who is the King of Kung Fu?
- Baked Fruited Ham In Crust
- How Are You Going to Use Your Leftover Ham?
Temple dedicated to King Ham Nghi opens in Quang Tri have 185 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.