Blizzard is celebrating the 10th anniversary of StarCraft 2 with a new update that adds tons of fan-requested features, Galaxy Map Editor improvements, additional campaign achievements, and more. Patch 5.0 is now available as a PTR update ahead of the final release.According to the patch notes, the Galaxy Map Editor has gotten several quality-of-life improvements aimed at making it easier to use. A new “Arcade” map genre will let you make more creative story campaigns, and your custom campaign can support map-to-map loading.If you’ve seen and done everything StarCraft has to offer, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s more to accomplish. There are new achievements for completing all of the missions, including the Nova Covert Ops pack, and getting all the new achievements will unlock the Stone Announcer. You can also replay level 1-15 for progression up to three times, with Prestige Talent for each tier.StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty launched on July 27, 2010. It was the first of a trilogy of StarCraft games, followed by Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void. Each piece of the trilogy focused on one of the main classes–Terran, Zerg, and Protoss, respectively.Starcraft Update 5.0 Patch NotesGeneralCustom CampaignsA new genre… Read full this story
- Half-Life: Alyx's 1.1 Update Adds New Movement Option
- 'Fortnite' Update 12.20 Adds Choppa, Spy Games & More - Patch Notes
- 'PUBG' Update 1.40 Adds Panzerfaust & Weapon Buffs on PS4 & Xbox - Patch Notes
- Fallout 76 update: February 2020 patch
- AJ's Case Solved, Sema'j's Unsolved 2 Years Later: Ferak Column
- It's not the 'Year of the Woman.' It's the 'Year of the Women'
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne V13.00 Patch Notes, Update Live On PS4/Xbox One
- Achieve Financial Literacy!
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint "Deep State" Update March 24 Patch Notes
- Control's March Update Patch Notes Prepare For The Foundation
StarCraft 2 10-Year Anniversary Patch Adds More Map Editor Options, Achievements have 288 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.