The donations from PepsiCo Vietnam, including food and other essential items, will be handed out every three days during the Millions of Meals programme Through the Millions of Meals programme, the funds will help provide nutritious meals to groups at risk of the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam, as part of PepsiCo’s global Give Meals, Give Hope initiative. The programme was launched yesterday (April 13) in partnership with the Central Committee of Vietnam Youth Federation, as a response to the prime minister’s current call for to leave no one behind to support the hardest-hit communities. The Millions of Meals programme seeks to inspire the business community and society to join hands in creating one million meals or more for vulnerable communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in the country. The coronavirus pandemic has affected the lives of millions of people worldwide. But this impact has been acutely felt by those most vulnerable in society and those on the very front lines of this crisis – in our health and social care services. At PepsiCo, we want to use our expertise in food to make sure we’re playing a part in the national relief effort. I do hope that by joining… Read full this story
- George Soros pledges $1 billion to battle 'would-be and actual dictators'
- FDI rose to $ 284 billion during 2014-19: FM
- FDI in India rises to $284 billion during 2014-19: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- FDI in India rises to $284 billion during 2014-19: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Vietnam’s airlines and the dream to fly to the US
- The US can never forge a 'friendship' with Iran the way it did with Vietnam
- 2020 marks a quarter-century of Vietnam’s ASEAN membership
- Vietnam’s e-commerce companies face logistics and price perception challenges
- Vietnam welcomes 1.99 million international visitors in January
- Allianz sets up an emergency response fund to support China's fight against the coronavirus epidemic
PepsiCo Vietnam pledges over VND13 billion to fight against COVID-19 have 301 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.