After 25 years of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and the US (July 12, 1995, to July 12, 2020), the import-export turnover between Việt Nam and the US has increased year by year. The US has always been a leading partner in importing goods from Việt Nam. However, this is also a fastidious customer and requires strict testing of product quality and origin. Nguyễn Hồng Dương, Deputy Director of the European-American Market Department (Ministry of Industry and Trade), talks to Vietnam News Agency about solutions to maintain sustainable exports to this market Can you give an overview of the changes in the structure of exports between Việt Nam and the US after 25 years of diplomatic relations? In 2019, Việt Nam’s goods export turnover to the US exceeded US$66.6 billion, an increase of more than 35 per cent compared to 2018. The total value of Việt Nam’s exports to the US accounts for about 25 per cent of Việt Nam’s total goods exports. Although the US has always been a very important market in Việt Nam’s commodity export markets, there are two perspectives when looking at the structure of export goods. In quantity, the export speed of Vietnamese goods has… Read full this story
- BRICS Summit: 'South Africa Sees Chance to Become New Bastion of Free Trade'
- 'If India wants to build trade relations with the UK, it should re-think plans to displace millions of people'
- Trump urges $100 billion in new China tariffs, fueling trade-war tensions
- Miners power ahead on hope of improvement in US-China trade relations
- Theresa May sparks new fears with desperate trade deal plea to Donald Trump
- Debenhams issues new profit alert as trading remains tough
- Wallsend’s new chamber of the trade looking to the past and future
- Analysis: Confession Suggests New Trust In Tajik-Uzbek Relations
- Police suspect New Orleans shooting was gang-related
- Fears new parade will damage community relations
New momentum for US-Viêt Nam trade relations have 308 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.