Needy women receive gifts. The unit handed over five bicycles, worth VND 1.2 million each, and 30 gifts, worth VND 500,000 each, to children of members of the Blind Association of Quang Dien district. The gifts collected by the unit’s troops demonstrate their care for those with disabilities as well as serve as a source of encouragement to help the people overcome difficulties in life. On the same day, the Sponsorship Council of the Dien Bien provincial Fund for Children held a program to support needy children in Dien Bien province and to honor outstanding benefactors. Speaking at the event, Deputy Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Le Van Quy reviewed the province’s achievements in child protection over the past time. According to him, the provincial Fund for Children has mobilized billions of VND to support thousands of needy children in the locality through healthcare, education, humanitarian operation, and gift presentation programs. The unit also built playgrounds and sanitation facilities, bought medical equipment, presented bicycles, and provided scholarships to needy students with good academic results. Over the last three years, the provincial fund cooperated with a support center for children with disabilities and the provincial General Hospital to provide health… Read full this story
- ‘It’s up to us to give women that helping hand’
- Ramadan: Women and the Stress of Cooking
- Four women reveal why they don’t have female friends just like Love Island’s Megan — and they prefer it that way
- QC runs relief project in Pakistan
- Higher taxes on the rich and being more open to using our national reserves: MP Seah Kian Peng goes On the Record
- Malawi: Mutharika, Chilima Meet to Discuss DPP 'Civil War'
- Nigeria: 'This Is Nigeria'
- SACKED VICE PRESIDENT SAM SUMANA SHOT HIMSELF!
- Ghana: Where Do We Go From Here
- Nigeria: FIFA's New Ranking System to Benefit Eagles, Others
More supports given to needy women and children have 301 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.