HCMC Locals spot alligator in HCMC canal The Saigon Times Wednesday, Jul 15, 2020,14:06 (GMT+7) Locals spot alligator in HCMC canal The Saigon Times A still image of the alligator taken from a video clip provided by the Ward 3 authorities – PHOTO: COURTESY OF WARD 3 AUTHORITIES HCMC – Video clips of an 80-centimeter-long alligator have gone viral on social media, receiving many shares and comments, after it was spotted swimming in the Te Canal by local residents in Ward 3, District 4, HCMC, on July 14. A leader of Ward 3 said that the local authorities worked with the HCMC Fisheries Resources Surveillance Group to catch the four-kilogram alligator and send it to an alligator farm. The ward leader said, “Since there are no alligator farms in District 4, the alligator might have swum from another district.” The local authorities will monitor the area in the coming days to ensure the safety of local residents. Residents are allowed to raise alligators but they have to register and comply with strict regulations. They must obtain permission from the Forestry Department before selling or slaughtering alligators, according to VnExpress news site. Share with your friends:
- Parking spots for the homeless in Seattle, finally. But at a thousand bucks a month?
- Video: Major search for kite surfer spotted off Aberdeen beach
- HCMC determined to erase waste hotspots
- Alligator With Knife Stuck in Its Head Seen in Lake in Texas
- Smog hangs above HCMC as air pollution mounts
- Florida prisoner 'fed a 13-year-old iguana named Mojo to an alligator at the jail zoo'
- Hospital clarifies 'misinformation' after staff accused of dumping medical waste into Saigon canal
- HCMC desires to become international financial center
- HCMC uses cameras to enforce traffic laws
- HCMC should carefully weigh motorbike ban: Transport Ministry
Locals spot alligator in HCMC canal have 277 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.