Deputy Chairman of HCMC People’s Committee Duong Anh Duc on Sunday requested authorities to monitor tourists in the city and anyone who had visited central Da Nang City since July 1. Local residents are encouraged to report any knowledge pertaining to illegal border entry.Dong Nai Province that neighbors HCMC has also requested anyone returning from Da Nang since July 13 to self-isolate at home for 14 days. All tourist trips to Da Nang were suspended.Mekong Delta’s Can Tho City has tested 693 passengers arriving via four flights from Da Nang, director of the Can Tho health department Cao Minh Chu said Sunday, adding no abnormal cases have been reported as of Sunday night. All passenger information would be handed to local authorities for monitoring purposes, he confirmed.Four more flights from Da Nang to Can Tho, carrying hundreds of passengers, are expected on Monday, with all passengers to be screened for Covid-19.”In this regard, Can Tho Steering Committee on Covid-19 Prevention has recommended the suspension of all flights from Can Tho to Da Nang and vice versa,” Chu stated, adding all recent Da Nang arrivals would be closely monitored.Over 320 flyers from Da Nang to south-central Khanh Hoa Province on Sunday… Read full this story
- Tour of Britain arrives in Warwickshire today
- Cast out by HIV: How hundreds of children have been infected
- Ha Giang’s signature cultural and tourist products introduced in Hanoi
- 18 people in court this month: Read about their cases here
- Sarah Burns
- New film festival is planned for the Vale
- These are the celebrities who have passed away this year so far
- Which celebrities have passed away so far this year?
- Ivorians mobilise against AIDS
- Dozens more Zika cases identified in Singapore
Localities screen Da Nang arrivals as Covid-19 infections resume have 280 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.