Mr. Tharabodee Serng-Adichaiwit, General Manager of BBL in Vietnam Established in 1944, the Bangkok Bank (BBL) is one of Southeast Asia’s leading regional banks with total assets of more than THB3.416 trillion (US$110.22 billion). The bank is a leading provider of corporate finance and SME lending in Thailand, with approximately 240 business centers and business desks. It also has the largest retail customer base of more than 17 million accounts in Thailand. BBL’s services include syndicated loans, debt securities underwriting, trade finance, project finance, custodial services, SME and merchant services, and specialist industry advice. The bank services both business and retail customers through its global network, phone banking, and a convenient easy-to-use bilingual internet and mobile-banking platform that enables fast, round-the-clock banking. BBL’s international network includes 31 overseas branches in 14 economies including Vietnam, as well as relationships with more than 1,000 correspondent banks worldwide. Strong roots in Vietnam BBL in Vietnam General Manager Tharabodee Serng-Adichaiwit says BBL’s presence in Vietnam dates way back to 1961, and then 1992. BBL was one of the first foreign banks to open a branch in the country, providing a full range of commercial banking operations. Its two branches, in Ho Chi Minh City… Read full this story
- World Bank forecasts Myanmar's economy to grow 6.4 pct in FY 2019-20
- Vietnamese M&A activities heating up
- World Bank cuts Thailand 2020 GDP growth outlook to 2.7%
- Vietnam Aims to Grow its Economy by 7% This Year, Faster Than China
- Vietnamese central bank invited to become BIS member
- Cutting central bank’s interest rate to stabilise lending rates
- Oversea Vietnamese companies surges in Ho Chi Minh City
- Is the Indian economy staring at stagflation?
- Remittances to Viet Nam through banks grow by 12 per cent in 2019
- Vietnamese currency under bigger pressure in 2020
Leading Thai bank places trust on Vietnamese economy have 283 words, post on ven.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.