Goods at the warehouse were inspected by market surveillance forces on July 7. — VNA/VNS Photo Quoc Khanh The Lao Cai Market Management Department on Tuesday announced that it had seized 237 fake, smuggled and low-quality goods items at a 10,000-sq.m warehouse in Lao Cai City that was raided by market surveillance forces last week. Also at the warehouse at 145 Hoang Dieu Street, Lao Cai City, Lao Cai Province, market surveillance forces discovered 811 packages of goods awaiting delivery under orders. In the raid last week, market surveillance forces discovered a lot of goods with unknown origins such as shoes, clothes, backpacks, handbags, wallets, belts, and many counterfeit LV, Chanel, Adidas and Gucci items. The goods were being sold online under the Facebook names Thao Tran and Giay Dong Gia 11. The Facebook accounts are allegedly owned by Tran Duc Cuong and Pham Duc Thien, residing in Lao Cai City. The owner of the warehouse was identified as Tran Thanh Phu residing in Lao Cai City. According to the Lao Cai Market Management Department, Phu has yet to present himself at the agency for a working session. — VNS 0
- Drugs, TWO mobile phones and condoms are found inside a hollowed out shoe smuggled into one of Australia's toughest prisons - and delivered as 'clothes to wear to court'
- The Emergence of Marble Sinks As This Years Must Have Item
- Introduction and Guide to Government Auctions
- The High Price of Cheap Knock-offs
- Are We Prepared to Survive a Nuclear Attack?
- Living in Costa Rica - A First Week of Adventures and Shopping
- Where to Find Roman Era Clothes
- Now That You Have Decided on a Home Based Business What's the Next Step?
- Furnishing Your Home on a Budget 101
- Lavish Her With Extravagant Holiday Gifts For Less With Online Name Brand Designers Clothing
Lao Cai seizes more than 200 items at smuggled warehouse have 291 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.