Leaders of Vietnam and US exchange congratulations on diplomatic ties Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong (R) hosting a reception for US President Donald Trump in February 2019 (Photo: VNA) Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc exchanged messages of congratulations with President Trump on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries (July 12). In his message, Party Chief Trong expressed his belief that the Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership will be strengthened in an effective and sustainable manner, benefitting the peoples of both nations and contributing to security, peace and prosperity in the region and the world. Chairwoman of the National Assembly Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan exchanged congratulations with President of the Senate Michael Pence and Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh also cabled a congratulatory message to Secretary of State Michael Pompeo. US CDC congratulates Cho Ray Hospital for successful treatment of Patient 91 Patient 91 on the day he was discharged from hospital (Photo: Cho Ray Hospital) A representative from the US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Doctor Drew… Read full this story
- Japan, Vietnam agree on maritime safety cooperation
- Vladimir Putin Sends Kim Jong-Un ‘Sincere Congratulations’ on National Holiday
- Can Southeast Asia’s largest mixed-use development revitalise Vietnam?
- Donald Trump complimented guests on their ‘great bloodlines’ in a weird speech to top business leaders
- North Korea Denuclearization: US Coordinating Diplomatic Visit To Pyongyang For Negotiations
- The Latest: Erdogan: Johnson will boost British-Turkey ties
- Full Transcript: "Face the Nation" on July 15, 2018
- The Latest: EU commission president congratulates Johnson
- Handler of alleged spy Butina tied to suspicious U.S.-Russia exchange program
- Russia and Greece say spat over diplomats expulsions is over
July 6-12: Leaders of Vietnam and US exchange congratulations on diplomatic ties have 291 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.