This week, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne welcomes the return of a series great — Alatreon, the Blazing Black Dragon. It’s the first major monster both console and PC players gain access to at the same time — and what better time to team up. It an incredibly difficult fight, but you don’t need to put hundreds of hours into the post-game Guiding Lands content or even prove yourself against something like an Arch Tempered Namielle to take it on. Here’s how to unlock Alatreon and what equipment you’ll want to bring to the fight. How to unlock Alatreon When it releases, all you’ll need to have done to fight Alatreon is reach the game’s first ending. If you saw Iceborne through to the credits, you’re close to where you need to be to fight it. If you’re the type of gamer to put the controller down as it fades to black, however, you’ll need to pick it back up prior to Alatreon’s release — or right after, if you want to fight it. You need to finish Iceborne’s first piece of post-game content to trigger the story that ushers the Blazing Black Dragon into Astera. That means unlocking the Guiding… Read full this story
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Is Now In The PlayStation 4 Beta
- New Monster Revealed For Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter: World Is Getting A New Expansion
- Iceborne Expansion Coming To Monster Hunter World On September 6
- Monster Hunter World Impressions
- Monster Hunter: World Introduces Assassin’s Creed Collaboration For New Year
- Monster Hunter: World x Assassin's Creed Collab Arrives as a New Year's Surprise
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s Geralt of Rivia arrives in Monster Hunter: World!
- Monster Hunter: World vs Dauntless – Which Is Better?
- One-month impressions of Monster Hunter World
How to unlock and defeat Alatreon, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s new big boss have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.